It seems that creating podcasts has drawn me into its ban. After producing my first podcast back in July with Debi Jones on the US Wireless Carrier landscape, I’ve virtually ventured out to Spain this time and had a discussion with Rudy de Waele of m-trends.org. In the podcast we chat about his thoughts on the wireless operator landscape in Spain and how things are changing. I hope operators see it as constructive criticism.
Topics of the podcast:
- Wireless Internet prices in Spain and recent changes
- Usage scenarios
- On portal / off portal strategies
- Block mobile Internet access for your kids?
- Nokia’s new web browser in N-series phones
- Topics for the next Mobile Mondays in Barcelona
Podcast with Rudy de Waele.mp3 – 33 mins.