This is the third podcast in my series about how wireless operators in different countries around the world offer the wireless Internet to their users. This time I am focusing on Finland, or Nokialand as some people call it, with Nicolas Fogelhom, whom I guess many of you know from his blog about-nokia.com.
From the podcast:
- The N70 radio is his number one application
- Camera and mobile phone browsers as driver for the mobile Internet
- Mobile network operators in Finland: TeliaSonera, DNA and Elisa
- Unlimited volume data plans, limited bandwidth from Elisa. For those of you speaking Finish, take a look here for further information.
- Competition on the Finish wireless market.
- GSM/UMTS coverage in Finland. Also take a look here for GSMA coverage maps.
- Percentage of UMTS phones and current phone subsidies.
The previous podcasts in this series: